I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Processing.....is that even possible?!

I haven't felt like posting anything because I honestly don't know how to put into words what these last two weeks have been like.  I did, however, want to at least let you know that we are doing okay.

Amanda's little body is still having a hard time bouncing back from cycle twelve. She tires very easy and still feels pretty yucky.  I'm not terribly surprised since her platelet count was so low.  Being home is like hitting a recharge button for her, so hopefully she can start to feel better soon.

We have spent lovely time with family and are currently in the middle of cousin camp!  Beautiful memories are being made and I am so thankful.

To say I am heartbroken is an understatement.  At times the panic and fear is so strong that I can't catch my breath.  It's during those times that I love knowing God is big enough to handle all my fears and replace them with His peace and the strength to face each new day.

Daily clinging to His mercies and falling into His grace....

Jeremiah 32:17
‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 

5 comments:

  1. Prayers continuing for your daughter, for you, and the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your strength and perspective. Please know that our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. My heart goes out to your beautiful daughter and your wonderful family. You are utterly imitatable. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers for Amanda and your family continue every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeremiah 32:17New International Version (NIV)

    17 “Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

    ReplyDelete