I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Brandon's Surprise Birthday cake....and introducing the newest Team Watson member!!

I can't believe I forgot these pictures in our Watson Vacation post, but Uncle Clint and Aunt Jo surprised Brandon with a birthday ice cream cake right after the kickball game!

(Sorry they are blurry, but I think I was singing so boisterously that I couldn't hold the camera still. Despite that, I think you are able to see the fun and celebration by the expressions on everyone's faces.  It was a great surprise.)







 Oh yeah, we got him!  Even though his birthday isn't until this Thursday, the 24th, we celebrated with the family a little early.


One of the last stops while in Waco was at an exotic pet store.  I forgot to tell Amanda before we went in not to fall in love with anything.....my bad...

This rabbit should weigh around 40 pounds when fully grown.






Hedgehogs are not soft to pet.....just saying.

Introducing Mo.  Short for Mohawk. Our newest and smallest member of Team Watson.  She is the cutest, crazy-haired baby guinea pig and makes the cutest squeals when Amanda holds her  Even Ginger is warming up to her.


Bo is a little different story....we do our best to keep those two apart. :)  One lick and Mo might be gone! Just kidding - but we do keep them apart. 
A few more pics from the week:






We left for this trip the day after we found out the MRI results.  It was the strangest mixture of blessing, heartache and hope. 

If I could only hit rewind....

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you;
    be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 comment:

  1. "A righteous man regardeth the life of his animal," Proverbs 12:10

    ReplyDelete