I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Family day!

Night five; here we come! Today was a great day because everyone was home together.  Brandon was out of school and Tom didn't have to work, so our day was a relaxed one of catching up on Duck Dynasty, a little friendly game of Settlers of Catan (Amanda won for the first time EVER - very exciting) and, drum roll please, we all made it to ROCK for our day of volunteering!

I don't think Tom or I thought Amanda would be able to make it, but she pulled together every ounce of energy she had and managed it very well.  A huge thanks to Ms. Judy for taking pictures!

I must say, with Tom helping out, mucking the stalls goes so much quicker...

As we head into this final night of chemotherapy, we are thankful for our day together as a family and we look forward to the completion of this portion of cycle four.

Team Watson had a great day!
 1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I am glad you all had a great day. I am going to get to see my
    two Great Grand Daughters from Virginia Sunday. I am really looking forward
    to it. Love you all

    ReplyDelete