I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Good Report Today, a Headache Going to Bed :(

Just a quick update tonight.  The appointment today went well.  Amanda's labs came back good, just as we were anticipating.  The infusions and shot went smoothly, yet we seemed to be there forever!  There is no such thing as a short appointment....

Tonight, Amanda has a headache as she goes to bed.  We are not sure if it is one of the medications she receives or just the stress and anxiety of the day, but it seems that every evening after an appointment, Amanda gets a headache.  It seems to be a pretty bad one, but after all the meds today, she has refused to take anything tonight.  Grrrr - so frustrating!  But I am not in her shoes and haven't had to deal with what she has, so I try to see things from her point of view.  Still, this is one of those things I just don't understand and it hurts me to see her hurting so bad.  I know how painful headaches can be and feel so sorry for her.  Prayers that a good night's sleep will allow her to wake up feeling rested and refreshed.

We are scheduled to go back late next week to check her labs.  It will be week three and her trend has been to experience a drop in her counts about that time, so I like knowing they have us on the books should we need to go in.  If she is feeling fine, we can simply cancel.

Amanda has felt good all day.  She got up early this morning when Brandon and I did and was up and at 'em for the rest of the day.  So thankful!  Looking forward to more days ahead with her feeling well. 

God is so good and I feel so blessed.  Despite the appointment today, it felt like just a normal day in the life of our family.  Those are so nice to have, I wish there were more of them.  Thank you for all the prayers for today - please keep them coming.

Psalm 139:13-14
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works my soul knows it very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment