I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Cycle Nine is Complete!!


Tonight, Amanda completed her chemotherapy medication for cycle nine.  What a good feeling!!  She has been up and about occasionally today, so I am happy that she is at least feeling like getting out of bed for short periods.  We will not go back to Dell until Friday the 21st after Spring Break for her Avastin infusion and her white blood cell booster shot.   Her MRI will then be on the 24th and we will start cycle ten of chemo and receive the MRI report on April 1. 

Today has gone by, and I slept through most of it.  Not just for my leisure though! Late last night, I got sick - again! For the second chemo cycle in a row, I have come down with fever and body aches.  Seriously?!  What is going on??!
So I have been quarantined to the den while Amanda has stayed in our room.  I am feeling much better this evening.  I teasingly called our house the infirmary when both Brandon and Amanda were home yesterday with congestion, and after today, it should be official.  Thankfully, Tom has managed to stay well throughout this crazy week.

We have plans for Spring Break, so tomorrow we will rest and recuperate with hopes that we can keep those plans!

Thank you for all your prayers and words of encouragement.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you;
    be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand

No comments:

Post a Comment