I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

ROCK, then a quiet day....

Amanda's beautiful arrangement from our rose bushes.
Speaking of beauty, the weather was absolutely beautiful this morning for Amanda's ROCK lesson.  Her energy level was great going in, but the lesson itself wore her out, so the rest of the day was a restful one for her.  After last week and weekend, that was just what she needed. 

As I mentioned in an earlier post, this week is a quiet one for her.  We will have math lessons later in the week, but that is her only appointment.   I still find myself on high alert for any changes or complaints, even though I do my best not to appear that way.  Amanda takes it all in stride and humors me.  Thankfully, other than tiring out quickly, she seems to be doing good.  

I'm grateful for another day full of the simple blessings of a quiet day at home. 

Ephesians 3:16-19
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

 
Hands on, helping tack Oakey.
Look at that sky! Wonderful weather for riding a horse.


This was her, "I'm not going to smile for the camera" face.
Girls, I think you have been spending a lot of time around each other....
Finally, such a sweet smile thanks to a compliment from Renee.
Good job today, Oakey!
Look who we got to see today - it's her Romeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment