I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Our days in pictures....

Texas Bluebonnets!
Looking at the cat's claw in the bluebonnet.


Sunday afternoon at the ballpark..a suite courtesy of Dell, Inc. and the Dell Blood and Cancer Center:
Play ball!
Chicken dance - with a little help from big brother.
Again, Brandon was right there to help out Amanda....apparently she wasn't excited enough.
We were photo-bombed!  Who could mind when he is that stinkin' cute?
Monday at Uncle Powell's..
I don't think she wanted Papa to take her picture!
Now I know how it feels to have your picture taken....
...again....
...and again.  :)
Uncle Powell, Amanda and Papa.  I love her smile.
Trying out the youth saddle for size - perfect fit!
Amanda and Papa taking Georgie out to the pasture.








































































































































































































































































































































With last week going so well, there was still that part of me that was holding my breath waiting for Amanda to start to feel bad.  At the same time, I was hoping that she would breeze on through the rest of the cycle.  Unfortunately, last night she started to feel bad.  She went to bed with a headache and woke up with one.  In fact, she felt so bad that she missed her lesson at ROCK this morning.  Thankfully, after taking some Tylenol and eating breakfast, she started to feel better.  While Amanda had no energy today, we did get outside a little bit.  Tonight, her headache is gone and she is feeling better.   Since we missed today, Friday afternoon she will get to make up her lesson at ROCK.  

A couple of days ago I was visiting with our family doctor and I love one of the things he had to say about Amanda's recent MRI results.  He said "Prayer is my prescription."  I've taken that to heart.  This week, my prayers have been 'background music' in my mind - they have been constant.  

Isaiah 12:2
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song.

No comments:

Post a Comment