I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Outpouring of love.....

What an amazing blessing this blog is in my life.  The love and encouragement I have received since posting yesterday has been a balm for my soul.  While it is humbling to admit how low you sometimes get, the beauty and love that came from it so far outweighs any doubts or fear I had of being so honest.  Thank you.  The body of Christ is a beautiful thing.  I am ending this week on a much better note than I started it on.  God is good.

As I mentioned yesterday, Amanda had a math lesson, then she and I went swimming.  It was a wonderful time for the two of us.  It was such a beautiful afternoon.  K-Love was on the radio while we played and swam.  That is an afternoon I hope I never forget.  As we swam, we tried out my "Sandy-proof" camera that we bought for our Montana trip that claims to be waterproof.  IT IS and it takes amazing pictures!  I hope you enjoy our silly pictures below. 

Thank you for loving me and my family so much. 


Your love, oh Lord
Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows like the ocean's tide
I will lift my voice
To worship You, my King
I will find my strength
In the shadow of your wings

No comments:

Post a Comment