I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day two and a draft horse.....

Day two has been a very good day.  Amanda woke up and without being told to, she got up, got dressed and was ready to go much earlier than was needed.  That doesn't always happen, so I was pleased that she was feeling good.  :) 

With today being her first official day on chemo medication, we went ahead and kept her riding lesson at ROCK with the hopes that she would be up to going.  Not surprisingly, she felt like riding.
While it was a very laid back lesson, it was still time on a horse, and that it always a good thing for Amanda.  Even though she rode, she managed to keep her energy for the remainder of the day and did not experience the physical crash that she has in the past.

I am praying for a great week, with Amanda feeling like she has today, every day.

With all her medication taken for day two, we can officially say - on to day three!

Psalm 18:2-3
I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
    my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
    my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised,
    and I am saved from my enemies.

Amanda rode Sherri, the draft horse, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment