I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday at the River

We are still enjoying our time here at the river.  Today, MawMaw and PaPa Watson came out and brought our Waco nephews. Aunt Lindsey and the Killeen cousins also came.

The only thing that seems to give Amanda some energy these past few days has been getting to drive the four wheelers (I totally understand that!) and seeing her younger cousins.  Thankful for another fun day today, family and more great pictures to share!

I took Aunt Lindsey and Abby on a little tour of the place this morning
Grilling up some hot dogs- yummy!
Brandon and Papa Watson ready to ride
Uncle Tom and Grayson 
Love the kids faces when they ride!
Amanda showed MawMaw Watson around
Abby's favorite four wheeler to ride is the red one
Abby waiting patiently with PaPa to fish
 
Nothing like feet in a cool river on a hot day
Jem didn't swim, but was happy and content in the shade
The request to "Hold Me" in a sweet toddler's voice can never be denied....

Grayson rushing to rescue Abby's float away flip-flop
Joseph didn't want to get wet, but he looked like he was having fun!



"Abby, we are about to leave, don't get too wet." 





  As we end the day with just the four of us, I think it is safe to say that it has been an unforgettable anniversary weekend for Thomas and I.  I don't have the words to explain how thankful I am that God has blessed me with this man.  I can't imagine walking through this life without him.



No comments:

Post a Comment