I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

A day of resting

Today has been a mostly good day for Amanda.  Amanda's energy level is still low, so she spent the morning resting.  This afternoon she started to feel bad, so I moved her to our bed where she has stayed.  She is letting me know if she has any symptoms I need to know about, but I can't help staying close to her.  The perk of that is I'm getting all kinds of chores done in my room that I have been putting off!  Thankfully, she is feeling better this evening.  Tom is working today and I really don't want to take her to the ER if I can help it.

Please pray that Amanda's counts will start climbing on their own.  It would be wonderful if we could make it until Tuesday before heading to Dell.  Plus, we have school work to do tomorrow.  :)

Here are some cute pictures from the party yesterday.  It's sad to think it might have been our last swimming party of the year!

Amanda and Abby, the birthday girl!

The cutie in the front is Joseph and the one enjoying some cake is Greyson, two of the Waco Watson cousins.

Playing peek-a-boo with Abby's little brother, Jem.  Jem's sweet Aunt Leslie is enjoying the fun.

Looks like Brandon is under attack! Ready or not, he's going in!










3 comments:

  1. She's looking more like you every day, Sandy. Such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Praying her counts get better and she has a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying. Love and Hugs. Aunt Deana

    ReplyDelete