I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Tomorrow is the day.....



I can’t believe how fast this week has gone by.  I was dreading this week and that it would drag on and on, with Saturday looming in front of us.  However, the details and projects that needed to be completed before Saturday caused it to go by entirely too quickly and I find myself reeling.

Tomorrow is the day we celebrate Amanda’s life.  Her life touched more people in the short ten, almost eleven years we were given than I will ever know this side of heaven. 

Our prayer is that we will celebrate it well and give glory to God for the blessing of having her for the short time we did.  


8 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you Sandy and Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending so much love to all of you buy Especially you three Sandy, Tom, and Brandon! Xoxo Praying Gods loving and comforting arms around you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our hearts ache for you and your family. We’re lifting you up in prayer. Praying that Abba Father will hold you close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could be there tomorrow. Sending my love! Many thoughts and prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thoughts and prayers for all of. Will be thinking of you tomorrow as well. Even though we have never met, I feel I know you & my heart aches for you & the rest of your family. I'm so sorry you are going through this, but I want to thank you for sharing your family's story with all of us & the beautiful pictures. May god continue to lift you up & give you comfort and peace. Sending prayers, love & hugs from WV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our thoughts and prayers will be with your family and friends tomorrow. I can't even imagine what you are going through. My son Dawson is the same age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry to here bout everything. not sure if i know them? However god knows them and he will not put something on us we can not handle !! God bless and always in my prayers
    B.WRIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found a happy birthday balloon with a card on my ranch in far west Williamson County that said Happy Birthday! Amanda Lee Watson. This was on Sunday, September 6th. Where was the balloon released?

    ReplyDelete