I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Link for Amanda's Memorial Service and slideshow

Well, another day of firsts down.  Brandon's first day of seventh grade. (Which, overall, went very well.)  Our first day to take one child to school.  My first day of not working or having a child to take care of.  My first trip to the grocery store....and on and on.  I pretty much fought the tears all day, and there were plenty of times the tears won.  I am so grateful Tom was next to me, taking all these first steps right beside me.

Today it has been two weeks.  That's it.....a mere 14 days.  It feels like two lifetimes instead of two weeks......the thought of the life in front of us without her is too painful to even let myself move past this day. I am pushing myself to only live moment by moment, breath by breath.  That is all I can handle at this point.

Saturday's service continues to be a sweet memory.  We wanted to share the service and slideshow here on the blog for anyone that was not able to be there.    Or  perhaps you are like me and just want to experience again both the beauty and heartbreak as they seamlessly combined to make an unforgettable celebration of our beautiful daughter's life.

We shared a slide show that is not able to be seen during the video of the service, so a link for that video is also included below. 

Amanda Watson's Memorial Service

Amanda Watson's Memorial Service Slideshow

Romans 8:37-39
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

5 comments:

  1. Slideshow not working. It states it is private. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful testimony

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray Our Father strengthens, comforts and encourages all of you though it does not seem possible. Crying has benefits --

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing Amanda 's life here on earth with us. A beautiful child. A beautiful family. May our Lord wrap His loving arms around you and comfort you as only He can.

    ReplyDelete