I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pictures from the hunt

Today we have been at my folks celebrating my dad's birthday.  We were short some of the family due to illness, and that seems to be becoming the norm!  There is so much yuck going around, I should buy stock in hand sanitizer, with as much as we are using.  Even though they were missed, it was a nice day enjoying time with family.  Amanda has had a good day playing and riding her bike so she should sleep well tonight!

Amanda has responded fairly well this time as she is rebounding from chemo, but she has been much more tired and has slept a lot during the mornings this week.  That causes me to wonder what her week three and four will look like with this round, but as we know, there is no sense in worrying about anything but today!

Tonight, I wanted to share some of the pictures from the boy's hunt last weekend.
Amazing how quickly they grow up.
Love the captured beauty of the red bird in this picture.
Everyone was spaced out around the lake ready for the ducks to come in.

That morning, Clint was the only one who shot a duck.
That afternoon - they were off on for the hunt!
They crossed a lot of country during this pig hunt.
In the end, it was a successful hunt.  A huge thank you to Robert Staton and his family!
I love the time that the Watson men got to spend together on this new adventure and I love that they are such great examples for my son.  We are so blessed by our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment