I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day Two

Last night was rough. Once again, she was sick for about two hours, yet through it all she had an amazing attitude.  She is teaching me so much.

Today was a quiet day with just Amanda and I at home.  After last night, she was pretty low key and spent the day resting.  Tonight, Brandon had his first basketball game of the season and with Tom at work, Amanda went to my mom's so that I could make his game.  It was a great start to the season with an exciting win.  One of my favorite things to do is watch my boy play sports and tonight didn't disappoint! 

So here we are, calling night two done. After last night, it was really hard for her to take those pills tonight, but she did it.  She opened the first of the "cooking" presents - a cute apron and a pig timer.  After a funny pig experience with her Uncle Wayne, pig gifts have begun showing up in various places, so she got a kick out of the present tonight.  Tomorrow, I hope she feels good enough to put both the apron and timer to use. 

Psalm 62:5-7
For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence,
    for my hope is from him.
He only is my rock and my salvation,
    my fortress; I shall not be shaken.
On God rests my salvation and my glory;
    my mighty rock, my refuge is God.

The picture we shared last night of Ginger was missing a few pieces, so here is Ginger in her full Elf getup. 

Doesn't Ginger look thrilled?  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Gingers face. She looks so thrilled! Prayers for an easier night. Love Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete