I Corinthians 12:24-27

But God has put the body together.... that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mother's Day, speaking engagements and needing my armor....

Faith is not believing in my own unshakable belief.  It is believing an unshakable God when everything in my trembles and quakes.

What a week.  Mother's Day was painful, yet I was still able to fill it with with new memories....my new life as I know it. 

Mother's Day, just one year ago...

Monday morning, (poor planning on my part with the emotional drain from Sunday) I had the privilege to speak at our Upper School Chapel at Grace Academy.  It was another opportunity to share how God has proved himself faithful over and over - even in the hardest of times......literally walking through the shadow of death and yet leading us to the other side where the clouds, at times, are beginning to clear....

No comments:

Post a Comment